To see tips
for specific lines in your tax form follow this link
If you answer yes to any of these questions,
you may be entitled to an additional deduction.
- Do you have any carry over deductions from prior years
such as RRSP's, Donations, Unused tuition fees or student
loan interest, Home office expenses, LSVC credits, Net Capital
losses or Non Capital losses?
- Did you contribute to an RRSP in the year or within 60
days of the next year?
- Did you make any payments to a union or professional organization?
- Did you make any payments for childcare?
- Did you make any attendant care expenses?
- Did you invest in any companies that have gone bankrupt?
- Did you sell any investments at a loss?
- Did you move and change employment or self employment?
- Did you pay for a safe deposit box?
- Did you pay interest on any loan taken out for investment
- Did you pay for investment accounting?
- Did you pay alimony or support payments?
- Did you use your vehicle to travel for your work?
- Did you have an office at home?
- Did you pay legal fees to enforce payment of alimony or
- Did you pay legal fees to enforce payment of wages?
- Did you repay any Employment Insurance?
- Did you receive an allowance for a clergyman's residence?
- Did you receive an allowance from your employer for auto
- Did you live in a remote Northern location and receive
- Are you a partner in a same sex relationship?
- Are you married or living common law?
- Are you single and did you support a dependent?
- Are you or your spouse/partner over 65?
- Did you or your spouse/partner receive pension income?
- Are you or your spouse/partner disabled?
- Are any of your dependents disabled?
- Did you pay interest on your student loan?
- Did you or your spouse/partner or dependents pay tuition
- Did you have any medical expenses?
- Did you make payments to a health plan at work or privately?
- Did you make any donations to a registered charity?
- Did you make any donations to a registered political party?
- Did you make any labor sponsored funds?
- Did you have any self employed income?
- Did you hire an assistant?
- Did you pay for supplies used in your work?
- Were you paid in part by commissions?
see tips for specific lines in your tax form follow this link
Call us for this and many more
income tax savings ideas!!